SABIC Agri-Nutrients Company announces the results of the Etraordinary General Assembly meeting (First meeting) through modern technology means
|Introduction||SABIC Agri-Nutrients Company is pleased to announce to its shareholders the results of the Extraordinary General Assembly meeting (First meeting) through modern technology means after completing the quorum for the meeting.|
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||The company’s headquarters in Jubail Industrial City, through modern technology.|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2022-04-13 Corresponding to 1443-09-12|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||22:15|
|Percentage of Attending Shareholders||74.20|
|Names of the Board of Directors' Members Present at the General Assembly's Meeting and Names of the Absentees||The following Board members attended the meeting:
1. Mr. Yousef Abdullah Al Benyan (Chairman)
2. Eng. Samir Ali Al Abdrabbuh (Vice Chairman)
3. Dr. Walid Mohammed Alissa
4. Mr. Abdulaziz Habdan Al Habdan
5. Mr. Sulaiman Abdulaziz Al-Hosain
6. Mr. Yousef Mohammed Alsohibani
7. Mr. Mohammed Abdullah Albahussain
8. Eng. Mohammad Ali Al-Hassany
|Names of the Chairmen of the Committees Present at the General Assembly's Meeting or Members of such Committees Attending on Their Behalf||The following Committees’ Chairmen attended the meeting:
1. Mr. Yousef Abdullah Mohammed Al Benyan (Chairman of Investment Committee).
2. Mr. Abdulaziz Habdan Al-Habdan (Chairman of Audit Committee).
3. Mr. Soliman Abdulaziz Al-Hosain (Chairman of Remuneration and Nomination Committee).
|Voting Results on the Items of the General Assembly's Meeting Agenda's||1. Approve the External Auditor Report for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2021.
2. Approve the Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2021.
3. Approve the Board of Directors Report for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2021.
4. Approve the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) as External Auditor for the Company from among nominees based on the recommendation
of Audit Committee to review and audit the quarterly (Q2, Q3 and Q4) and annual financial statements for 2022,
in addition to Q1 2023 financial statements, as well as determine the fees .
5. Approve the discharge of the Board of Directors members for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2021.
6. Approve the disbursement of SAR (1,545,205) as remuneration to the Board members for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2021.
7. Approve the recommendation of the Board of Directors to distribute cash dividends to shareholders for the second half of the year 2021
with total amount (SAR 1,428,106,212) at SAR (3) per share, which represents (30%) of par value. Eligibility for the second half dividends
of the year will be to the shareholders registered in the Company’s share registry at the Depository Center at the end of the second trading
day following Extraordinary General Meeting date, the date of the distribution will be on 27-04-2022.
8. Approve authorizing the Board of Directors to distribute interim dividends, semi-annual or quarterly for the fiscal year 2022.
9. Approve to amend article (2) of Company Bylaws, which is related to (Head Office).